Financial markets across the world are getting more vibrant and simultaneously integrating themselves. The liberalization, globalization of economies and technological advancements has warranted the need for financial market professionals. The programme aims at developing professionals with adequate skill and knowledge in the securities markets, and provides an understanding of the current structure, pricing, risk, competition and financial innovations in money and capital markets.
Course coverage includes Economy Analysis, Equity Market Analysis, Bond Market Analysis, Forex Market Analysis, Financial Markets & Institutions and Commodity Market Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Indian or Foreign University OR Diploma holders with two years of post-diploma full time work experience.
- No Age limit.
Selection & Fee
- Selection will be on the basis of interview to be held at IIFT campus. Fee is Rs.75,000/- payable at the time of admission.
Duration: Four Months
- Release of advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu :JANUARY
- Last Date for submission of application : MARCH
- Date of Interviews :MARCH
- Commencement of the Programme APRIL