The primary objective of the course is to develop among participants a closer appreciation of the critical role which business logistics management plays in today’s fiercely competitive global environment. It is widely recognized that through efficient logistics management, corporates are able to leverage their competitive strategies thereby creating value for their customers. The role of logistics has obviously gained pre-eminence in today’s global business. The course is, therefore, designed to lay emphasis on how effective and efficient logistics management in international trade with special reference to the Indian perspective can create time and place value at micro and macro levels.
The Course covers Foreign Trade Policy, International Trade Logistics, Trade Finance & Logistics Operations, Transportation Logistics and Maritime Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Indian or Foreign University OR Diploma holders with two years of post-diploma full time work experience.
- No Age limit.
Selection & Fee
- Selection will be on the basis of interview to be held at IIFT campus. Fee is Rs.75,000/- payable at the time of admission.
Duration & Delivery
- Release of advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu : AUGUST
- Last Date for submission of application :SEPTEMBER
- Date of Interviews : OCTOBER