Doing Business in India
The Indian Economy has witnessed a paradigm shift in the last decade, and the country has become an attractive destination for business to many investors. The dynamism and depth of the Indian economy has attracted the world’s largest multinational firms and at the same time enabled the Indian entrepreneurs to venture into the overseas market. India continues to draw the attention of International firms, because of the growth it gives to their business.
The complex decision making process involved in undertaking foreign operations requires an in-depth knowledge of a country's commercial & Socio- cultural climate as well as recognition of the fact that this climate is continuously evolving. For the companies and individuals who are doing business in India, or planning to do so, the International Collaboration and Capacity Development division of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi offers a course titled "Doing Business in India"
The program is offered as a 7-15 day module for interested groups, companies, institutions. Minimum batch size: 15 participants
About the programme:-
- Module I: Understanding India
- Module II: Agriculture and Processed Food Sector in India
- Module III: Customs and Import Regulations in India Sector
- Module IV: Manufacturing Sector in India
Click here to download the detailed curriculum (The curriculum can be modified based on the group/company/institutions requirement)
Doing business in India has been successfully conducted in the past for student/executive delegations from the following Universities/B-schools:-
Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Netherlands
Saarland University, Germany
New Zealand Universities
- Thank you again for coordinating such a comprehensive programme. Words cannot begin to describe the experiences and lessons I have brought back with me.
Even now, I find myself still processing all of the things I saw, heard, smelt, touched and tasted. India is so much more ‘alive’ than our country. There is a different sense of energy there, and it has inspired me to do so much more with my time. Starting a business by the end of this year – much sooner than my original goal of 2016 – is one example.
The expertise of the staff was impeccable. Their ability to teach and discuss such a vast amount of information in so little time, still baffles me.
- Overall an absolutely fantastic initiative. The staff/faculty was world-class, the activities were full of rich experiences and I can confidently say that this will not be the last time I visit India. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
- World class faculty, faculty members were very knowledgeable and approachable. The field visits were excellent and diverse from various sectors of the Indian Industry.
- Thank you so much for providing us with such a wonderful and informative experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and have truly fallen in love with India. I will be continuing my academic studies using India for my primary case study; I will be in touch with number of professors for my research.