Research Papers Published :
- Joshi, R.M., Symss, J., & Taneja, R.
(Sept, 2017), “GST: Implications for
Indian Textiles”, India Investment Journal, pp. 34-35.
- Symss, J., Saradhi, V.R. & Nehra, P.
(July, 2018), “Determinants of
Non-Performing Assets in Indian Banking Sector”, The Management
Accountant, ICMAI, Vol. 53(7), pp.
- Joshi, R.M., Symss, J., Mulchandani, P.
& Yadav, D. (Sept 2018), “Forecasting
India’s Export Performance in Textile and Apparel for the next five years
(2018-22)”, SS International Journal of Economics and Management, Vol.
8 (5), pp. 81-101.
- Symss, J., Joshi, R.M., Majumder, P.,
& Mehta, U., (Jul-Sept, 2018) “Trend
Analysis of India’s Leather and Leather Product Exports – Lessons and
Recommendations”, Management Today, Vol. 8 (3), pp. 255 – 265.
- Saradhi, V.R., Symss, J., & Ghosh,
T.P., (Oct-Dec, 2018), “Impact of Financial Indicators on the
Growth of Life Insurance Business in India”, Management Today, Vol 8 (4)
- Ghosh, T.P., Symss, J., & Saradhi,
V.R., “ Evolution of Life Insurance
in India” The Management Accountant, (Paper accepted for publication)
Conference Papers :
1. Presented a conference paper in absentia on "Cross Country Experiences in the development of Corporate Debt Markets with special emphasis on ASEAN", at the Department of Commerce, Pondicherry University for the International Conference on "Debt and Debt Derivatives Markets" which was held between 23rd - 25th January, 2014 at Pondicherry. This paper was co-authored along with Ms. Mona Mishra, Research Associate, IIFT. The paper was duly accepted by the University.
2. Presented a conference paper on "Emerging Issues in Financial Market" at an International Conference on "Paradigm Shift in Innovative Business Management" held at VIPSAR, Indore, December 1st, 2012.
Research Projects Completed :
- Joshi, R.M., Nag, B., & Symss, J.,
Taneja, R., & Yadav, D., “Challenges
and Strategies to promote India as a Sourcing Destination”, submitted
to the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, September 2017.
- Joshi, R.M., Symss, J., Majumder,P.,
& Mehta U., “Detailed Project
Report (DPR) for setting up a Centre of Excellence in International
Business and Trade Analytics at FDDI, Bannur” , submitted to FDDI, Noida,
Training Programs attended :
1. FDP on Multivariate Data Analysis, May 9th -10th, 2019, FORE Campus, New Delhi
2. Workshop on "R" and Econometric Tools, March 5th -9th, 2019 Department of Humanities, Delhi Technological University.
3. Workshop on Advance Research Techniques using Panel Data, Oct 25th -27th, 2018, FIIB, New Delhi
4.Workshop on Research Methods and Data Analytical Tools, March 26th - 28th, 2018, AIMA, New Delhi
5. Global Colloquium on Participant Centered - Learning , July
25th - August 5th, 2010 at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA. The
GCPCL is an executive education program conducted by Harvard for faculty
representing various disciplines selected from some of the top Business
Schools of several countries to explore, deliberate and emulate the
global leader's style in Case Teaching and Writing.