Includes subjects (for teaching) and/or areas (for research) like Financial Management, Derivatives and Risk Management, Fixed Income Securities, Infrastructure Financing, Securities Analysis & Portfolio Management, Excel Spreadsheet Modeling in Finance, Performance and Corporate Governance of Family Firms, Financial Markets and Institutions.
I teach (or have taught) the following courses to the students of IIFT enrolled in various programmes [MBA(IB) full-time in Kolkata Campus and Delhi Campus, MBA(IB) Part-Time in Kolkata Campus, EPGDIB(VSAT), MBA(IB) Part Time in Dar Es Salam (Tanzania), and EPGDCFM in Delhi Campus]:
• Financial Management (FM) [MBA(IB) FT & PT in Kolkata Campus]
• Fixed Income Securities Analytics (FISA) [MBA(IB) FT in Kolkata and Delhi Campus]
• Security Analysis & Portfolio Management (SAPM) [MBA(IB) PT in Kolkata Campus]
• Behavioral Finance (BF) [EPGDCFM in Delhi Campus]
• Global Sourcing and Business Development (GSBD) [MBA(IB) in Dar Es Salam, and EPGDIB(VSAT)]
• Advances Corporate and International Finance (ACIF) (An elective, taught to the Ph D 2009 batch as part of Course Work)
• Financial Derivatives and Risk Management (FDRM) [MBA(IB) PT in Delhi Campus] (Note: I have not been teaching this course since 2007).
• Business Statistics (BS) [MBA(IB) ONGC & MBA(IB) PT (two batches) at Delhi Campus, MBA(IB) FT first batch (2006-08) of Kolkata Campus] (Note: I have stopped teaching this course since 2007).