In International Journals:
· Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava (2004), Pitman estimator to Weibull scale parameters, IJAMS, Volume 2, pp. 61-82.
· Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava (2005), Pitman estimator to Pareto scale parameters, Communications in Statistics- Theory and Methods, Volume 34, No. 12, pp-2235-2255. Publisher Taylor and Francis.
· Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava (2006), Estimation of order restricted scale parameters of two Pareto distributions, American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, Volume 26, No. 1&2, pp- 133-162. Publisher American Sciences Press, Inc.(ASP).
In National Journals:
· Himani Gupta and Singhal, N. (2007), Carbon Credit-Strategy for Global Business. CMRD Journal of Management Research. Vol.6 No.2, pp-27-34.
· Himani Gupta and Singhal, N. (2007), Rationalising Subsidies in Indian Agriculture- A Case Study in the Light of WTO’s Mandate. Apeejay Business Review, Vol. 8 No. 1&2, pp-6-9.
· Singhal, N., Himani Gupta, and Goel, R. (2008) “Carbon Credit-An Indian Perspective” Udyog Pragati, Vol. 32, No. 4, October-December, pp- 23-32.
In National Conferences:
· Himani Gupta and Singhal, N. (2008), Carbon Credit: A Strategic Tool for Business, International Conference on Globalisation and Emerging Economies, 11-13 August 2008, Indian Institute of Management Indore.
· Himani Gupta and Singhal, N. (2008), Estimation of Ordered Scale Parameter of Two Weibull Populations and its Application in Asset Return for Market. International Conference on “Global Issues in Business & Technology” at National institute of financial management in collaboration with DBMA, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, USA and Modern Technology & Management Institute Inc., USA on 31st July & 1st August, 2008.
· Himani Gupta and Ranjana Agarwal (2008), Global Competitiveness in knowledge Economy: Implication for India’s Education System. 3rd Conference on Global Competitiveness of Indian Corporates, May 29-31 at IIM Lucknow.
· Himani Gupta, Singhal, N. and Rupesh Goel (2007) “Go Green for Greenbacks” published in National conference on Innovation in Management Practices, FMS, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar 10-11 September 2007.
· Himani Gupta and Singhal, N. (2007).“Rationalising Subsidies in Indian Agriculture- A Case Study in the Light of WTO’s Mandate“ International Conference on Agribusiness and Food industry in developing countries: Opportunities and Challenges August 10-12, 2007 at IIM Lucknow.
· Himani Gupta and Millie Pant, Genetic Algorithm: A review. Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics (FACM, March 4-5, 2005) TIET Patiala.
- Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava, Estimation of ordered parameters in special form of Weibull distribution. Conference 91st Indian Science Congress Association, Chandigarh on January 04, 2004.
- Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava, Pitman Estimators of Ordered Scale parameters of two Weibull populations, January 2004, for the youngest scientist award programme in Conference 91st Indian Science Congress Association, Chandigarh on January 04, 2004.
- Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava, On estimation of ordered scale parameters of two Weibull populations: Pitman and mixed estimators. Proceedings of National symposium on Mathematical methods and Applications, December 22, 2001, IIT Chennai.
- Himani Gupta and Tanuja Srivastava, Estimation of smaller scale parameters of two Weibull populations, proceedings of 87th ISC, 3-7 January, 2000 at Pune.