Name : Ms. Parul Singh
Function : Consultant at the level of Assistant Professor
Email : email@example.com
- National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Business Administration conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Masters of Business Administration with first division
- Bachelor of Technology with first division
Areas of Interest / Specialization
- IT Applications
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- She is presently associated with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade as an Assistant Professor
- Prior joining to IIFT, she was into corporate sector and was working with a leading business research firm. She was responsible for scoping of projects, conducting feasibility analysis, due diligence on research efforts, conducting quality checks on deliverables, handling research queries from clients, creating client ready documents, and other related activities. She has worked on projects catering to multiple industries (such as Telecommunications, Information Technology, Health care Services & Medical Equipments, Government, etc), and geographies.
- Krrithiya, H. S.,
& Singh, P. (2017). Preventive disaster management through crowdsourcing. Asian
Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 7(9),
- Singh, P. (2014). Social Media Crowdsourcing:
Supporting User-Driven Innovation by Generating Ideas. International Journal
of Online Marketing (IJOM), 4(2), 1-14.
- Presented a paper on Social Media in National
Conference on Social Media and E-Marketing organized by Jaypee Business School,
a paper in National Marketing Conference organized by University School of
Management Studies, GGSIPU.
Professional / Academic Affiliations