Name : Dr. Papiya Ghosh
Function : Assistant Professor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phd in Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Areas of Interest / Specialization
Economics of Networks, Law and Economics, Social Choice Theory, Applied Microeconomics.
- Assistant Professor, Sri Venkateswara Collge, University of Delhi (July 2013-December 2013, July 2016- November 2016, July 2017- May, 2018).
- Associate Fellow (Assistant Professor), Agricultural Economics Research Centre (AERC), Delhi, University of Delhi (November 2016- July 2017).
- Scientist Fellow, National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), CSIR (March 2011- July 2013).
- Research Associate, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi (September 2005- July 2008).
- Domain Name Disputes: An economic analysis of some court
cases in India, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol XLVII, No. 51, pp 52-58, 2012.
- Internet Laws: Some conceptual Issues with special reference to India in K. Mandal, N. Asheolova and S. Kirdina (eds.), Socio-economic and technological innovations in the globalizing economy: Mechanism and Institutions, Narosa Publishing House, India; ISBN: 978-81-8487-339-9, 2014.
- E-commerce in India: Investment and innovation in India
Science and Technology, Voume 3, CSIR-NISTADS, Foundation Books, Cambridge
University Press, India; ISBN: 978-93-84463-04-5, 2014.
- India’s Approach to Industrial Pollution: Problems and Possibilities
in India Science and Technology, Voume 3, CSIR-NISTADS, Foundation
Books, Cambridge University Press, India; ISBN: 978-93-84463-04-5, 2014.
- Interface between Law and Technology: The case of Medical
Malpractice in India India Science and Technology, Voume 3, CSIR-NISTADS,
Foundation Books, Cambridge University Press, India; ISBN: 978-93-84463-04-5, 2014.
- Satish Kumar Jain, Economic analysis of liability rules, Indian Economic Review, (Published Online) https://doi.org/10.1007/s41775-017- 0009-4, 2017.
Contribution to Official reports
- Drafted a report on Farmer Suicides in Haryana, for a project sponsored by Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, 2017.
- Drafted a report on An economic analysis of cost and return of off-season vegetables with focus on poly house effect in Uttarakhand, for a project funded by Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, 2017.
- Coauthored NCERT Introductory Microeconomics textbook for standard XII, 2007.
Professional / Academic Affiliations