A. Professional Membership:
1. Life member of Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi since 2006.
2. Life Member, Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Scicences (ISABS), New Delhi since 2006.
3. Life Member, HRD Network Delhi Chapter.since 2006
4. Behavioural Profiling trainer, certified by Thomas International UK.
5. Affiliated Member, International Associaition of Applied Psychology, USA
B. . Expert Panel
B.1. University Examiner Panel
- Ph.D External Examiner for Bharathidasan University, Trichy, 2012.
- Ph. D External Examiner for Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (Deemed University), Greater Noida 2009 and 2010.
- External Examiner MFS for Department of Commerce, Goa University, Goa,
- Examiner for MBA Dissertation at Usha Lakskmi Mittal Institute of Management, Bharatia Vidya Bhavan, Canaught Place, New Delhi, since June 2007.
- KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar since 2015
- IIT, Roorkee since 2016
B.2. External Guide/ Examiner Panel
- External Guide for Ph.D Programme at Aligargh Muslim University- AIMA Ph.D Programme since 2007.
- External Guide for PhD Programme at CGS University, Shillong, Meghalaya since 2010
- External Guide for PhD Programme at Dehradun Technological University, Dehradun since 2012.
- Member, Course Review committee for Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, 2009.
- Member, Moderation committee for Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi since 2012
B. 3. Selection Panel
- Faculty Selection Board Panel Member for Bharatia Vidya Bhawan's Lakshmi Mittal Instititute of Management, New Delhi since 2018.
- Faculty Selection Board Panel Member for Sikkim University, Gangtok, 2010.
- Faculty Selection Board Panel Member for Army Institute of Management, Greater NOIDA.
- Admission panel member for PGDM program of IMI, New Delhi & Bhubaneshwar,2011.
- Admission panel member for PGDM programme of IIM, Ranchi, 2011.
- Selection Panel in Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor and Employment, since 2014
B.4. Adjunct Faculty
- National Faculty for Indian Society for Training and Development, New Delhi since 2007.
- Visiting Faculty, Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, New Delhi since 2009.
- Visiting Faculty, Central Institute for Research and Training in Employment Service (CIRTES), since 2014.
- Visiting Faculty, Officers Training Institute, Intelligence Bureau, New Delhi since 2010
- Guest Faculty, Institute of Government Audit and Finance, New Delhi since 2015
- Visiting Faculty, Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad 2018
C. Doctoral Research Guidance
As a Co-Guide,
supervised and successfully completed two Ph.D. theses so far.
- Ms. M. Lavanya Ranganathan. “A Study of Knowledge Management Practices in
Small & Medium Sized enterprises of Pune District” submitted to Department
of Management Studies, AIMA-AMU and awarded PhD in the year 2012.
- Mr. O.P. Singh. “A Study of Organizational
Climate and Job Satisfaction of employees of AICTE approved and Autonomous
Management Institutes in Delhi NCR Region” submitted to Banastali Vidyapeeth
and awarded Ph.D in the year 2015.
D. Professional Training Programmes / Workshop Attended
- Attended one day Workshop on "Making OB More Relevant for Organizations" on 29 September 2007 in IIC, New Delhi
- Attended two days Certification course on "Thomas International Personal Profile Analysis" on 13 and 14 February 2008 in New Delhi
- Attended "4 day workshop on Rorschach - Projective Technique" in 2-5 December 2009 at New Delhi
- Attended one week professional Training Programme in 'Direct Trainers Skill'at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy in Mussorie in the year 2009.
- Attended two weeks Faculty Development Programme(FDP) on 'Entrepreneurship'at Entrepreneurship Development Instituté in Ahemadabad in the year 2010.
- Attended one week professional Training programme on 'DirectTrainers Skill' at Institute of Secretariate Training and Management in New Delhi in the year 2014.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Programme(FDP)on 'Structural Equation Modelling' at Birla Institute of Teachnology, Extension Centre at Noida in the year of 2016.
E. Seminar/ MDP/ Workshop / Conference Organized (47 one week MDPs in India, 2 one week MDPs aborad, 6 two day MDPs and 3 one day MDP in India, 1 Seminar and 1 National level Conference)
- Organized and Conduced 2 day MDP on "Strategic Leadership Program for ICSI members" at IIFT, New Delhi Campus, from 10th August to 11 August, 2018.
- Organized and Conducted 6 day MDP on "Career Counselling and Guidance" for Employment Officers of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Governmnet of India from Apr 2018 to Sep 2018 (9 Weeks) at NICS, Noida Campus. This is mid career Capacity Buidling Program for the government officals.
- Organized and Conduced 5 day MDP on "Talent Management and Career Progression of Officer's of ITPO" from 19th March to 23rd March, 2018.
- Organized and Conducted 6 day MDP on "Career Counselling and Guidance" for Employment Officers of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Governmnet of India from Apr 2017 to Aug 2017 (26 Weeks) at IIFT, Delhi and Kolkakata Campus and NICS, Noida Campus. This is mid career Capacity Buidling Programfor the government officals.
- Organized and conducted a two day MDP on “Counselling Techniques” for Middle Level HR Managers of a Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited (NPCIL) in Mumbai from Feb29 to Mar 1, 2016
- Organized and conducted one day MDP on “Motivation” for Middle Level Managers of MMTC, New Delhi on second half of November 2015
- Organized and conducted one day MDP on “Personal Growth and Team Building” for Middle Level Managers of MMTC, New Delhi on second half of October 2015
- Organized and conducted One Week MDP on “Capacity Building Programme on International Business” at Banjul, Gambia in the month of Nov, 2014.
- Organized and conducted 6 days week (8 MDPs) on “Capacity Building Programme on Organizational Excellence”of ITI Principals of Ministry of Labor and Employment Feb 2014 to December 2014 at IIFT, New Delhi
- Organized and conducted 6 days week (3 MDPs) on “Capacity Building Programme on Organizational Excellence of Employment Exchange Officers of Ministry of Labour and Employment” Aug 2014 to Nov 2014 at IIFT, New Delhi
- Organized and conducted One Week MDP on “Capacity Building Programme on International Business” at Kampala, Uganda in the month of May, 2010.
- Organized and conducted three MDPs on “Psychological Testing and its application in Business, in Nov 2011, Nov 2010 and Nov 2009 at IIFT, New Delhi
- Co –Programme Director for the two MDP on “Talent Management” in June 2011 and 2012 at IIFT, New Delhi
- Conducted a day workshop on Lateral Thinking and Motivation for Organizational Excellence for IB Probationers at IB Training Institute, New Delhi on Dec, 2012.
- Conducted a day workshop on Personality Development for Entrepreneurs at FICCI-FLO Aligarh in 2010.
- Condcuted a day workshop on Personality Development for Entrepreneurs at FICCI-FLO Meerut in 2010
- Organized one day Seminar on “Psychometric Testing and Measurement: Present Practices and Challenges” on 14.10.2007 at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Organized one-day workshop on “Construction Management and Real Estate Development for Infrastructural Development for Corporate leaders” in August 2007 at Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.
- Organized and conducted three day “Behavioral training” programme for Personnel of RSRTC, Jaipur at IIRM Rural Campus, Phagi from 9th –11th January, 2003.
Lectures at National level
Guest / National faculty at Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM),
New Delhi which is under the aegis of Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT),
Government of India and Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New
Delhi. Served as guest faculty for the senior level
programmes conducted at ISTM at the level of Under Secretaries, Deputy
Secretaries and Directors of various ministries of Government of India. So far more than 80 lectures were delivered at ISTM since 2010. The topics
covered under the invited lectures at ISTM are as follows
and team building
development through psychometric assessment
self and others
competence for leadership service orientation
emotions and happiness
- Developing Interpersonal Skills for Service Excellence
The number of lectures delivered at ISTD,
New Delhi were more than 25 since 2007. The topics covered under the invited
lectures at ISTD are as follows
- Facilitation Skills
G. Consultancy/ Training
Succefully executed management development programme for
- Shapoorji Palonji Construction Limited, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, Ashok Leyland Ltd, Rajastahn State Road Transport Corporation, Bank of Rajasthan, Dhanik Bhaskar, Jaipur, etc,. MMTC, State Trading Corporation(STC), Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Indian Trade Services, Indian Trade Prmotion Organization (ITPO), Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited(NPCIL), NTRO, NSTA, ICSI, Department of Training and Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment, National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Faridabad, Delhi NCR, Indian Coast Guards, Indian Government Audits and Finance (INGAF), Supreme Court, Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA), Etc.,
H. Awards and Citation Received
Best Professor in Human Resource Management Citation:Honor date Feb 2017; Honor issuer25th World HRD Congress at Taj Land Ends Mumbai
Rashtriya Gaurav Award: Honor date March 2017: Honor Issuer: India International Friendship Society, New Delhi.
Bharatvikas Award: Honor date November 2017: Honor Issuer: Institute of Self Reliance, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
Bharat Excellence Award: Certificate of Excellence in the field of Education Feb 2019 bestowed by Friendship Forum of India, New Delhi.
Leading Educationist of India Award 2019 bestowed by Friendship Forum of India, New Delhi