With the introduction of weekend MBA (International Business) programme, IIFT added a new dimension to its role in the field of professional education by making available to working executives the Institute’s well established MBA (IB) programme in the weekends. This programme is a replica of the day programme in term of course contents.
The programme runs over nine trimesters spread over three years. For the first week at the beginning of each Trimester regular classes from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm will be held at IIFT Campus in New Delhi and after that Classes will be held on every Saturdays and Sundays as per timings below:
Saturday: 3:00 pm to 7:15 pm; Sunday: 9:00 am to 6:15 pm
Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution with three-year work experience (after graduation) in managerial cadre as on 30th June of the year of the start of the Course.
- Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is required.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at IIFT Campus, New Delhi in the month of May.
Tuition Fee & Other Charges (for 2015 batch)
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 7,50,000/- for the whole course
- SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 3,75,00/- for the whole course.
- Foreign / NRI/Children of NRI US$ 25,000 for the whole course
- Other charges (library, computer, Alumni etc.): Rs.50,000 for the whole course
- Release of Advertisement/Availability of Brochure & application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu :MARCH/APRIL
- Last Date for sale and receipt of application : FIRST WEEK OF MAY
- GD/Essay Writing/Interviews:THIRD WEEK OF MAY
- Commencement of the Programme: FIRST WEEK OF JULY