B-schools in India outshined with 100 percent placement and increased salaries: Report
B-schools in India are marking their presence this year with 100 per cent placement and increment of 10-25 per cent in salaries. The same happened in the year 2008 with 100 per cent placement.
According to a record, around 219 of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) students were placed in 69 different corporate companies. As per the New Delhi based institute the international offers this year moved up to 13 with $110,000 per annum as the highest salary offered by an US based company while highest domestic salary being offered is Rs. 24 lakh per annum.
The Management Development Institute in Gurgaon has witnessed five per cent increase in the number of firms that provided pre placement offers (PPOs). Coca-Cola, Pepsi, JP Morgan, Colgate-Palmolive are amongst the firms that extended pre-placement offers.
As quoted in a national daily, Kanwal Kapil, Chairperson Placements, MDI Gurgaon said, â??We saw an increase of 15% in the salaries as compared to the last year.â??
A vast number of companies has exceptionally supported and shown interest in the batch of 2014-15 which placed the students into large firms like Ernst & Young, Deloitte and KPMG and companies of repute from the corporate world like Microsoft, Google, Snapdeal, Cafe Coffee Day etc.
Institute of Management Technology at Ghaziabad has witnessed visit of over 90 companies to the campus. The highest package offered at the institute was Rs. 23 lakh per annum.
NMIMS School of Business, Mumbai noticed 170 companies approaching the campus for pre placement offers. As quoted in a national daily, Debashish Sanyal, Dean-SBM and vice provost said, â??The performances were exceptional. Over 170 PPOs has been received on account of exemplary performance by students during their internships, and the number confirmed accepted offers would be around 110.â??
- CBSE curriculum to merge north eastern languages updated 17:29 ist
- CAT 2015 to be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad updated 17:24 ist
- CBSE Board to look into school indiscipline updated 17:06 ist
- 5 reasons why AAP attracted the Educated Delhi updated 13:27 ist
- Students at IMT Ghaziabad bag placements on Day Zero updated 14:30 ist
- Qi m around thirty years general category am i suitable for any gov gob done bca+mca
- QI am a MBA( marketing) with 50% of marks please provide me the best solution for the job?
- QPlease provide details about availability of forms for AIPMT?
- QHow to apply for AIPMT exams?
- QWill there be no relaxation of age to SC,ST,OBC candidate in IAS exam?
- QHow can I find out government jobs and private jobs on internet?
- QI want to apply for Air India Jobs please help me to apply?
- QI want to know the eligibility criteria of UPES?
- QWhat is the Job options after Bsc. Multimedia?
- QI want to know CWE-RRB 3rd 2014 result?
- QHow to download e-certificate of NET Dec. 2013, if I do not have my email id ?
- QI want to know the tips and tricks for UPSC Mains?
- QI have qualified net - in education and net in English too What are the job opportunities for me other than becoming a college lecturer?
- QHi, I am pursuing Mechanical Engineering 4th year. I will complete the Engineering this year hence wants to know about the Government Job opportunity for the same field?
- QHello, I want to speak and learn English along with grammar basics. What should I do?
- QHi, I want to apply for Government Jobs please refer some websites from where I can apply?
- QI want to pursue Computer Science engineering (CSE). where should I study and what is the career prospects in the same?
- QI have completed m.tech in power system engineering, can you please suggest me some job opportunities?
- QFrom where can I get previous year papers for UGC NET?
- QI am interested in working in police department what should I do?