Development in the international marketing on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s domestic market on the other, call for a professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment. The MBA (International Business) is a foundational course for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for training personnel in the field of international management. MBA (IB) is a six trimester general management programme with a focus on international business. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities. The syllabi for MBA (IB) compares favorably with the syllabi of some of the world’s best International Business Schools.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories]
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by beginning of October of the year of start of the course.
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates:
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
- Computer Based Test is organised in various cities across the country.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in March / April 2021 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
For Foreign National/NRI:
- On the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) and interview.
- For MBA 2021-23, GMAT result should not have been declared before 1 January, 2019 and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2021. Last date to submit the application fee is 15 March 2021.
Tuition Fee (for 2020 batch):
- General/OBC Category : Rs.8.85.000/- p.a. (50% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
- Foreign National /NRI: US$ 30000 p.a.
- Other charges (library, computer, alumni): Rs. 54,000/- for the whole course
- Release of advertisement / Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e. : 6th November 2020
- Last date for receipt of application (Gen/SC/ST/PH/OBC) :20th December 2020
- Last date for receipt of application (NRI/FN) : 15 March 2021
- Computer Based Entrance Examination: 24 January 2021 (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Commencement of Programme: Last week of July
Pattern of Admission Test
The Computer Based Online Test is multiple choice objective type (in English) of 120 minutes. It generally consists of questions covering Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness.
List of Courses